- Native Trees and Festus
- William Gibson and John Mitchell: Worlds of Past and Future
- IFoA Friday
- Book Thugs Are Your Friend: The Fall BookThug Launch
- Thursday’s IFoA
- Keys to the Kingdom: The Early Typewriters Exhibit at IFoA
- Wednesday IFoA
- Things That Go Bump on the Shelf: Books of the Dead Press
- IFoA Spotlight: Louise Doughty
- IFoA: The Tuesday Edition
- steph on IFoA: Word. Sentence. Novel.
- Pat S. on Talking About Ian Tyson: Singer, Songwriter, and Storyteller
- Laura on Another Story: The Rise of the Independent Book Store
- Tweets that mention Canzine Preview: An Interview with Cartoonist Sherwin Tija | books@torontoist -- Topsy.com on Canzine Preview: An Interview with Cartoonist Sherwin Tjia
- Tweets that mention I Don’t Mean to Idolize: An Interview with Jon Paul Fiorentino | books@torontoist -- Topsy.com on I Don’t Mean to Idolize: An Interview with Jon Paul Fiorentino
1October 7, 2010“Having lived in the Canadian midwest I found time moved differently there and could already feel its impact upon my...
1October 5, 2010“The first dream I remember telling my dad was when I was four, though I made that one up because...
1October 5, 2010World-renowned French cartoonist Lewis Trondheim spent two weeks in Toronto during a residency sponsored by the French Consulate and L’Alliance...
2October 4, 2010“It’s about finding what the client wants, but to also introduce them to stuff that is new and unexpected…”
5October 3, 2010“You have to learn to let go and just let the work be at some point. Especially if you’re a...
1September 30, 2010“It’s a science fictional social satire that’s equal parts Gulliver’s Travels, Alice in Wonderland, and every B-movie you have ever...
1September 29, 2010“I hate being lectured to in novels, and I hate novels in which the research floats around on the surface...
2September 28, 2010“Picking the underdog, the have-nots, makes for a more interesting story than picking the suits.”
2September 27, 2010“It wasn’t very long in the writing. Much of it was waiting around in the back of my mind for...
4September 24, 2010“A lot of strange and interesting things have happened in my life. I am still trying to decide if TV...